The Chapter Archive offers the following services:
- General Information about the Archive and advice on the search and localization of documents, both in person and by e-mail.
- Access to the catalogs of the Archive (general fund and musical documentation).
- Consultation of documents in the reading room.
- Access to the auxiliary library on local and ecclesiastical themes.
- Reproduction of documents, according to the limits and the rates established by the current regulations.
- Issuance of certificates of baptisms and marriages celebrated in the Cathedral.
- Cultural and educational activities. Periodically, the Archive organizes guided tours and, annually, conferences of historical issues. Also, the facilities of the Archive are available for teaching sessions.
For more information you can consult the service chart of the Archive (in Catalan). pdf
- (The translation of this text has been generated by a machine. We apologize for the inconvenience.)