Energy Management Policy of the Cathedral of Mallorca
In the Cathedral of Mallorca we are concerned about environmental problems and the consequences of climate change. To contribute to its mitigation, we have opted for the implementation of an Energy Management System based on the UNE-EN ISO 50001: 2011 standard in our facilities that will help us to continuously improve the management of energy consumption and reduce emissions. Greenhouse Gases, acquiring the following commitments:
1. Encourage the efficient use of energy and energy savings through the use of savings techniques in the facilities.
2. Implement technologies and improve existing ones to consume energy in facilities more efficiently.
3. Ensure the availability of information and resources necessary to achieve the goals and objectives.
4. To improve the habits of energy consumption in terms of the saving of the same one among the workers and any of the people outside the company who use the facilities.
5. Encourage the use, to the extent possible, of renewable energy production technologies.
6. In general, take care of the environment through the aforementioned actions and contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, online or offline, to existing local, regional, national and international policies.
7. Acquire the commitment to comply with the applicable legal requirements related to their uses and energy consumption.
8. To transmit to society, through their own example and the development of the concept of the Sustainable Cathedral, the need for general awareness for a prudent and sensible use of energy.